Inspiration is one of life’s greatest gifts and I am forever grateful to those who have touched my life with their words of wisdom and acts of courage. In hopes that they might do the same for you, below are some of my favorite places to go when I want to be reminded of what’s right in the world and what we have the power to change.
Articles, Videos and Sites that Speak to the Heart
- 10 Lessons I Learned From Sarah Blakely That You Won’t Learn In Business School
- Berceli Foundation – What is TRE?
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes: Seeing in the Dark
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes: The Late Bloomer
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes: Warming the Stone Child
- Elizabeth Gilbert: A New Way to Think About Creativity
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s Facebook Page
- Food Inc.
- Gabrielle Bernstein: How to Be a Miracle Worker
- Institute of HeartMath
- I Am the documentary
- Jeff Brown’s Facebook Page
- Practical Tips for Productive Living
- Striking Truths: A Manifesto A Day
- Tabby Biddle: The Women’s Movement; What’s Next?
- Trista Hendren: Failing Girls